Sunday, December 5, 2010

Apple Snickers Salad

I have a confession to make. I planned to make this salad during nap time today, while the older kids were at school, the hubby was at work, and while the little ones were tucked away in their beds--so I could EAT AS MUCH AS I WANTED, and enjoy every minute. (: This salad is delicious...it reminds me of a caramel apple...and perhaps should really be a dessert. (: If you love Snickers candy bars, you'll love this one.




Apple-Snickers Salad


3-4 apples (I used 2 small Gala apples, and 1 large Red Delicious)
3-4 Snickers candy bars (or approx. 14-16 snack size)
1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip


--Cut up apples in to small bite sized pieces. Cut up Snickers bars into bite sized pieces (it might help to chill the candy bars before cutting). Set aside. In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together. Stir in the apples and Snickers bars. Fold in the Cool Whip. Chill and store in the refrigerator until serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment